How can a Registration Renewal be
What can be paid at the Post Office?
You can pay at the Post Office if
- you have the renewal notice sent to
you from Registration and Licensing
- the registration is current
- there are no changes to your registration.
If your registration has expired you
may pay at a Customer Service Centre, either in person or by post,
via the Internet or
You can renew your South Australian Drivers Licence and have your
licence or permit photo taken at country Post Offices and the inner
country Post Offices listed under where to have your photo taken.
You can renew your Driver’s Licence at a Post Office if
- you have your Application for Renewal of
Driver’s Licence form sent to you by Registration
and Licensing, with the data card attached
- the licence must be current (it must
not be expired)
- there are no changes to your licence.
You can also have your photograph taken
at country Post Offices for
- Learner’s Permits
- Passenger Transport Board Accreditation
- Proof of Age Cards
- You must have the data card given to you by Registration and
What can be paid at country Police Stations?
You can make some payments at country police stations that are
more than 40 kilometres from the Adelaide GPO.
Some of the things they do are
- the written test
- accept payment for registering a vehicle in your name for the
- inspect your car if necessary.
Contact your local country Police Station to find out their office
hours and which payments they can take.